(1) Terms shall apply to the use of information and service provided by the Site. Regardless of whether or not you are a member, customers who use this site (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) will be deemed to have agreed to these terms by using this service.
(1) Communication equipment, software, telephone usage contracts and Internet connection contracts necessary for using this site shall be prepared at the responsibility and burden of the users. In addition, communication charges and connection charges related to the use of this service will be borne by the users.
(1) All copyrights, trademarks, other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, and all other rights of the screens and information posted on the Site belong to the Company.
(2) The transfer, editing, use, reproduction, diversion, etc. of all or part of the contents posted on the Site is prohibited without obtaining prior consent from the Company.
(3) When Users make a posting on the Site, the copyright law rights such as copying, public transmission, distribution, sales, translation / adaptation, lending, provision, etc. of posted information (from our company to third parties / Including re-use license) is deemed to have been transferred to the Company free of charge. In addition, Users must not exercise the moral rights of the author against the Company.
(1) Users of the Site must not perform the following acts.
(1) The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by this service. The Company is not liable for any damages to Users or third parties caused by such information.
(2) The Company is not responsible for any damage caused by Users not being able to use the Site.
(3) The Service may link to other websites and resources. The Company assumes no responsibility for the use of linked sites.
(1) The user posting service on the Site consists of postings based on self-responsibility from Users. For the convenience of Users, if a similar or similar post is found, the user post may be modified or deleted without notice. Please note that we will not respond to any reasons why user posts have been modified or deleted.
(2) Please note that the following items will be subject to correction / deletion of user post.
(1) Membership registration is required to use the services for members of the Site.
(2) When registering as a member, enter your exact information in the form created by the Company and send it to the Company. We will issue an ID with the registered user as a member.
(3) When a member changes his / her registration information, the member should notify us promptly according to the prescribed procedure. If accurate information is not provided, and if there is an act that violates this agreement, the Company can delete the ID of the member, and then refuse to permit new member registration and use the service. there is. Also, ID may be deleted when not used for a long time.
(1) The Company will notify the user of necessary information on the Site and notify the registered member's email address if necessary.
(1) The Company shall be able to change Terms without the consent of Users, and Users shall accept this in advance.
(1) The Company may change this service without prior notice to User. In addition, the Company may suspend or abolish this service without prior notice.
(2) The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to Users or third parties by the change, suspension or abolition of this service.
(1) If Users violate Terms, use illegal services, etc., and damage the Company, the Company can claim damages against Users.
Revision date: May 20, 2019
(1) We use personal information collected from users for the following purposes.
(2) When there is a request from the customer, we will confirm the identity of the customer, and will revise, change or suspend the use of the customer's personal information.
(1) We manage personal information in the following system.
(1) We may outsource part or all of the business handling personal information. In providing such information, we will perform necessary and appropriate management for the operator in order to ensure safe management of information. Except for the above, we will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties without your prior approval. When sharing personal information with a third party or providing outsourced information to a subcontractor, we will investigate the destination, conclude necessary contracts such as confidentiality agreements, and manage.
(1) If you have any questions or comments, please contact the email@example.com